Five major areas covered are
> Clothing , uniforms for students of schools, bedsheets, blankets for inmate of old age homes, onakodi for people, children of different institutions etc
> Shelter for victims of natural calamity / disaster like Tsunami , Flood, Earthquakes
Projects completed in a nutshell
Please click on the hyperlink shown in blue/black /Pink, to see more details and Photographs if any for each of the Project, executed by RECCA SEWA
51. 19th Foundation day with ‘The Little Servants of the Divine Providence’
49 Kiosk for Sradha School of Ernakulam Women’s Association
48 Supply of Microscope to Govt Hospital at Ernakulam
47 Providing Monetary assistance for LIVER Transplant for Son in law of REC Alumni Thankamani (1976 batch Civil )
46 Providing Dwelling for Gopalan by Utilizing the balance amount collected for providing aid to flood affected victims of 2018 – Phase 9 of Flood Relief Activities (Completed )
45 SEWA extends monetary help to a student after the death of terminally ill mother
44 Covid 19 Second Wave Relief Work
43 COVID 19 Relief project (Phase 1 on 21 May 2020- Kottayam )
42 Flood Relief Activities after Kerala Floods in Aug 2019 Utilizing the balance amount collected for providing aid to flood affected victims of 2018 – Phase 8 of Flood Relief Activities
41 Financial Support for few selected Flood Affected Victims from unutilised Amount collected for Flood Relief-Phase 7 of Flood relief Activities
40 Supporting Students of Perambra School to equip themselves for future by aiding them for getting vocational Training
31. As a token Christmas Gift the destitute Home Capernaum Charitable Trust and headed by Sr.Juliet.at Ernakulam was provided with a Desktop Computer and Printer to meet their immediate requirement , by us on 15th Dec 2016 at a cost of Rs 27000/-
30. Medical Assistance of Rs 1 .00 Lakhs was provided to NIT Alumni Damodar Chandra Das 0f 1986 Civil suffering from Cancer in Sep 2016
29. Provided Onakkodi, school bags, umbrella and Instrument box for the entire students from Std. I to XII at Government Higher Secondary School, Kovilloor, Idukki at a cost of Rs 2 lakhs in the last week of August 2016.Also presented warm clothing to all the students as requested by the HM
27. Revived the Dr Raveendran Memorial cash award for the best 1st year performer of NIT. Dr Sivaji Chakravorti, Director, NIT Calicut presented the Dr KP Raveendran memorial cash prize to the First year best performer Mr ALAVALA NAGA SASIDHAR REDDY of EC with a CGPA of 9.71. for the year 2015-16
26. Supported a student of Perambra welfare school for higher studies on the request of HM. Two students were identified for undergoing vocational training (Certificate course in Ayurveda ) at a sum of Rs.30,000/- which was spent in the year 2017_18
25. And the most important project executed was ” Santwanam ” building two 2BHK houses for Tsunami Victims at Arattupuzha in Alappuzha district.
24. Provided Onakkodi for the beneficiaries and their family members of Cancer & Aids Shelter Society, CASS Kottayam run by Sr. Dolarus.
23. Provided Onakkodi for the students of Fort High School , Thiruvananthapuram.
22. Supplied food grains and essentials for a family who were facing starvation due to flood.
21. Financial assistance provided to an NIT student who was seriously injured in a road accident, while engaged in arrangements for RAGAM festival.
20. Donated medicines to inmates of Abhaya, shelter for destitute women run by Sugathakumari teacher near Thiruvananthapuram.
19. Donated medicines and dress for Aids Patients at Prateeksha Kendra -Kannur on 24/11/2007
18. Executed a drinking water supply project at Govt UP School, Valiyathura, Vizhinjam.
17. Donated dress and aid for skill development to students of Welfare LP School Perambra, calicut
16. Bedsheets for the inmates of Loubra blind welfare center at Trichy, Tamil Nadu
15. Donated utensils for Anandanilayam orphanage, Thiruvanandapuram.
14. Educational Aid for the full duration of course to needy students of NITC selected by the institution.
13. Dress for students of Nirmala Sadan, Muvattupuzha, a school for mentally retarded run by the Parish church.
12. Dr. Raveendran memorial endowment fund ; cash award of Rs.5001 to the best all rounder among first year NIT students
11. Financial help for the treatment to Mrs.Hemalatha, ex-office staff of REC, who was suffering from various diseases .
10. Installed mosquito proofing mesh for the TB Ward, in General Hospital Alwaye.
9. Onakkodi distributed to all students at Govt LPS, Manakodam, Cherthala
8. Onakkodi distributed to all students at Govt LPS, Kakkanad
7. Installed TV for the inmates of old age home, ‘KripaSadan’, at Malampuzha, Palakkad run by a trust, whose patron is Fr.John Mariya Viyani.
6. Vessels/ Onakkodi for the old age home run by Ssocial welfare department at Thavanur, Malappuram.
5. College fees for the education of son of 1978 batch mate
4. Financial aid provided to the mess boys of REC hostels.
3. Presented Gold medals to honor the kids of our dear departed friends Thomas Joseph and Mansoor , for their outstanding academic achievements
2.AMHA : Presented a small token as an Anniversary gift to Association of Mentally Handicapped Adults on Feb 2004 before official formation of Recca Sewa Society
Aid to support Marriage of Daughter of cook of REC